maandag 4 oktober 2010

assignment 7: letter of enquiry

City College Manchester
5 Crescent Road
Crumsall, manchester M85UF
Tel:
Email:

22 September, 2010

Inge van Beek
De Nachtegaal 14
7231NX Warnsveld
Holland

Dear Sir or Madam

Course English as a Foreign Language

My name is Inge and I’m a student at the Faculty of Communication and Journalism in Holland.
For me English is a difficult language, because I’m dyslexic. My pronunciation is good, but speaking correct English is difficult for me. I have to do more exercise as other students do. I’m interested in the course on your website, because English is important.

I have some questions about the course. Is it possible to follow the course for two weeks in June 2011? I should like to know what the costs are when I follow the course for two weeks. Do I have to pay in forward and is it also possible to rent a room in the neighbourhood?  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Inge van Beek

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten