dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

assignment 11 Reply to a request

To: Dreamtime Movies Universal Ltd.

27 September 2010, Zutphen

Dear Sir/Madam,

In your letter of 20 September 2010 you ask me to send a brochure and prices list. Unfortunately, I haven’t got the new brochure of 2010. I can offer you to send the new brochure in another language. Please tell me the four languages you prefer. I’ll send it to you as soon as possible.

I checked your website and maybe it’s an idea to renew  your website. It isn’t up to date anymore. Our company also offer website editing services. We have the possibilities to restyle your website, keep it up to date or give it a complete new look. If you are interested please contact me. I’m available on Monday till Friday from 09.00 to 17.00.

I enclose a price list for the editing services.

Yours faithfully,

Inge van Beek
Manager editing services
06-12345678

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten