dinsdag 8 februari 2011

blog assignment 1

My first half year at uni
My first half year at uni was a surprise. I suspected a new school with some nice new friends. It was a challenge and a new start in my life. I looked forward to work with new subjects. 

I met my classmates and my new counsellor at the introduction. It was a nice group of persons. All the persons were interested in the same education subjects. I have worked together with different students and I like it to work with different people. With some people of the group I have good personal contact. The HU is my new home now.

I have a lot of work to do, but the subject are interesting. I like it to work at websites, to write articles, to organize presentations and to devise posters and folders. I have a lot of pleasure to photograph. I made a website to present my photography.    

English is difficult for me. I have dyslexia. Writing in foreign languages is hard for me. It takes a lot of time to write and read in English. It doesn´t matter to work hard, because I want to improve my English. It´s necessary for me to get feedback about my assignments. I would like to get advice how to improve my work.

I have to possibility to live in Utrecht, but I prefer to go home every day. At home it’s quite and I have a nice study room. My dog is nice companionship for me.

I like my study and my schoolmates. I hope to finish within four years. When I have finished my study, I prefer a nice job with interesting colleagues

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten