maandag 14 maart 2011

blog assignment 3

When it’s 2016…

At the moment I´m a corporate communication student at the HU in Utrecht. Sometimes I dream about the future. I dream that I have successfully finished this course.  There are different jobs I’m dreaming off:
·         Communication officer
·         Chief-editor of a magazine
·         Journalist
·         photographer
·         writer
·         columnist
·         web designer
·         employee behind the scenes on television
·         reporter

these jobs are completely different. Within the four years I was studying corporate communication I have learned special skills to do these jobs. The problem is that I like a lot of skills. It’s difficult for me to choose.  So I have a broad vision.

When  I dream about my colleagues in 2016 I see a big team with people who are working hard. In my team there are several older colleagues with a lot of experience. There are also young colleagues with much inspiration and fantasy.

After I finished my working day I go home. In 2016 I live in a huge villa in Blaricum with my boyfriend Gregory van der Wiel. He is a famous soccer player in the Dutch national football team. In the evening I live a busy jet set live. We are visiting new films, famous restaurants and jet set party’s. With other football women I go to Amsterdam Arena and support the men. We are sitting in the V.I.P. room and drink a bottle of Champaign.

Unfortunately, It is a dream, But first of all I have to study hard to get my graduate.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten